General Conditions of Sale
References in these Terms and Conditions to "LG Arts & Crafts" or "we" refer to the company Luís Guarda, owned by "Luís Guarda - Decorative Articles, Lda", a company registered in Portugal, headquartered at Dr. Diogo Pais de Almeida Santos Street, Nº 741, 2420-193 Colmeias , municipality of Leiria and with NIPC 505 418 983. This entity, as well as LG Arts & Crafts with which the data subject interacts, are considered responsible for the data processing in accordance with the RGPD.
- Bank transfer before shipment of the order;
- Carrier Payment
Unfortunately. We cannot accept exchange or return for custom items if there is an error in an approved artwork. Therefore, check the spelling and details carefully, including names and dates.
In your registration process, the requested data is for opening a customer record to make invoices and business contacts.
Prices are presented in euros. VAT is not included, it will be applied to the order total.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
For technical reasons, the displayed images may differ slightly from the actual colors.
Your email address may be used to communicate information about our products, services, events or for other promotional purposes. The client has the right no to subscribe to these emails by sending us an email or correspondence expressing this intention, yet maintaining a contact by this way for information that we consider important and relevant to the client.
Protection and Management of your Personal Data
Luis Guarda Lda shares your data with:
(a) Third party service providers who process data on behalf of Luis Guarda Lda, for example, shipments and deliveries (CTT and SEUR), emailing (Sendimblue), search and analytics, brand management and product promotions, as well as administering certain services and features (Google Analytics).
(b) Other third parties, as necessary to:
1. Comply with a request from government authorities, a court order or applicable law;
2. Prevent unlawful use, violations of the Terms and Conditions and policies of our website pages;
3. Defend ourselves against third party complaints;
4. Assist in the prevention or investigation of fraud;
5. We work with other companies that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf on the internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our web pages and your interaction with our communications, including advertisements.
6. We retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, unless otherwise required by law.
Proteção de Menores
Não é permitida qualquer transação com consumidores menores de 16 anos.